Targeted Case Management
Open to all residents in Prince George's County regardless of age, the Targeted Case Management Program allows Volunteers of America Chesapeake to expand the scope of mental health services. The program will serve Adults and Minors that meet the Maryland Medical Assistance eligibility criteria and struggle with serious and persistent mental health challenges.
The program will assist consumers to enhance their mental wellness and community integration. It will increase participant's access to needed resources to move forward with their recovery and achieve their goals while living in the community.
Clients will receive two levels of care based on their needs that will range from 1-5 visits per month from a case manager.
- Comprehensive individual intake assessment and periodic reassessment
- Development & periodic revision of Individualized Service Plans (ISP)
- Referral and linkages to resources (medication, food & housing assistance, support groups, legal aid, etc.)
- Monitoring and Follow Up Activities
- Emergency & Crisis Management
- Consumer Advocacy
- Record Keeping
4611 Assembly Drive, Suite D : Lanham, MD 20706
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm