Residential Re-Entry Center
The Residential Re-Entry Center (RRC) assist returning citizens in making successful transitions back into their communities. The program provides services to adult men and women referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons and U.S. Pretrial Services for reentry services. The program reduces the chances of recidivism by providing case management, employment readiness, substance abuse education, cognitive behavioral programs and coordinating services for mental health, substance abuse and sex offender treatment.
The following services are provided and offered:
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Substance Abuse Education
- Employment Readiness and Job Search assistance
- Education/Vocational Training assistance and placement
- Cognitive Behavioral Programs and Interventions
- Community services referrals for medical, housing, substance abuse, mental health and sex offender treatment.
For more info. about the program call (410) 276-5880
Hours of Operation
Mon. thru Thurs. - 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Fri. - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
5000 E. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21205