Residential Re-Entry Center
Residential Re-entry Center
Helping men & women returning from the federal system transition home
Since 1976, our Residential Re-entry Center (RRC) program has been providing the kind of structured and community-based support returning citizens need to effectively transition back into society. Located at 5000 E. Monument Street in Baltimore, MD, the program is designed to reduce the rate of recidivism through the provision of temporary housing and person-centered services to adult men and women referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons and U.S. Pretrial Services. As the only Federal re-entry facility in the state of Maryland, the RRC serves over 600 men and women each year.
All program participants are referred referred by the Federal Bureau of Prisons and U.S. Pretrial Services.
The following services are provided and offered:
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Substance Abuse Education
- Employment Readiness and Job Search assistance
- Education/Vocational Training assistance and placement
- Cognitive Behavioral Programs and Interventions
- Community services referrals for medical, housing, substance abuse, mental health and sex offender treatment.
Hours of Operation
Mon. thru Thurs. - 9:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Fri. - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
PREA Facility Audit Report
- For general inquiries, please contact us at the phone number or email below:
- Phone: (410) 276-5880