Paca House is a permanent housing program that provides support services to low income individuals that were homeless or facing homelessness. Supportive Services are provided to improve the quality of life for the residents. To assist the individuals towards self-sufficiency, referrals are made to partnering, local agencies and organizations within the community. Residents who require additional support and meet the required psychiatric criteria may participate in the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP). In addition to service plans and individual counseling a number of both recreational and educational groups are provided to assist residents with achieving their goals.
Low income families, seniors, persons with disabilities, and veterans
Eligibility criteria include:
- Resident must be on the in-house waiting list.
- Must pass a credit and background check by Property Management.
- Complete income and tax credit certification annually with Property Management.
Our services and activities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial literacy classes
- Health education classes /screenings
- Cooking and nutrition classes
- Church/bible study
- End of life planning and personal insurance
- Residents are assisted and referred for healthcare benefits, GED classes, vocational training, substance abuse and mental health treatment.
For more information about the program please call (410) 837-7222
Hours of Operation
Administrative Offices are open Monday – Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
116 North Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21202