VOA Chesapeake & Carolinas Careers
Here at Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas, we recognize the value of each individual employee and that the strength of Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolins is in its people.
- Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas offers a professional and friendly work environment.
- We have a broad spectrum of entry-level, mid-level, management and executive positions.
- Our positions span the fields of administrative support, maintenance, outreach, social work, counseling, case management, property management, finance and technology. We encourage personal professional growth and offer in-house as well as community based training.
- We promote qualified candidates from within the organization.
- We cover the Mid-Atlantic area with 26 programs that spread geographically from Baltimore, MD to South Carolina
Work that Matters
At Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas employees take pride in their work every day because employees help the organization provide our high-quality human services to people who need our help the most in your community. In your employment with us you know for certain that you make a difference in the lives of men, women and children.
A Winning Team
Volunteers of America Chesapeake & Carolinas recognizes that without the efforts of its employees the quality and consistency of the services it provides would not be possible. We strive to create a work environment that is productive, supportive and stimulating. We have a commitment to maximize the potential of all our employees while providing the best possible services to our clients and the community.