Targeted Case Management
The Targeted Case Management Program (TCM) allows VOAC to expand the scope of mental health services. The program serves adults that meet the Maryland Medical Assistance eligibility criteria and struggle with serious and persistent mental health challenges. The program assist consumers to enhance their mental wellness and community integration. It increases participants' access to needed resources to move forward with their recovery and achieve their goals while living in the community.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Enrolled in the Maryland Medical Assistance Program or eligible.
- Has a serious and persistent mental health disorder and is: (a) In, at risk of, or needs continued community treatment to prevent, inpatient psychiatric treatment; (b) At risk of, or needs continued community treatment to prevent, being homeless; or (c) At risk of incarceration or who will be released from a detention center, prison, or psychiatric hospitalization.
Services offered include, but not limited to:
- Case management
- Referrals to community services and resources
- Crisis intervention
- Mental health services referrals
- Substance abuse and recovery services referrals
- Referrals to life skills training on issues such as parenting, budgeting, health care and home maintenance
- Income support services—employment services & benefits support/assistance
- Employment and/or education referral and assistance
For more information about the program please contact Vanessa Valdez, Assistant Supervisor at (240) 429-2600 or via email at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7505 Greenway Center Drive, Suite 201
Greenbelt, MD 20770